The Community of Action Member Website is provided to discuss topics and share resources relevant to our university gap funding community and to promote open dialogue , transparency, and security for and between our member community.
All discussion and content shared within this website constitute the views of individual participants only and do not necessarily represent the views held by COA as an organization.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. COA reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain relevant content and organization, COA reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable, such as reorganization of the forum hierarchy. Although COA can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless COA with respect to any claims and information posted in your messages.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing the information from this website. We encourage you to confirm the information shared on the website before undertaking any action on it.
- All reports, events, and other new information created through the COA community are owned by innovosource and licensed for exclusive use by its member institutions in good standing. Member institutions cannot share information outside of their organization without the consent of innovosource or the supplying member party. All original information shared by members is owned by members.
- Member institutions are responsible to inform innovosource of any changes in individual member status, including the approval of new individual member access, and communication of employment termination/requested removal of individual members. Use of resources from the COA community ceases when membership is terminated and cannot be used for future employment or contracting.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the Contact us to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
Changes to terms and conditions may occur at any time, for any reason. Please refer back to this site for updates.